Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Disable The Sail, Lose Your Push

So quick to make judgments! I am usually strong but am vulnerable to your poison at times. I've wronged and been forgiven yet you still insist on giving me hell for something you had no part or place in. You were quick to turn my cheek and then you default on your mortgage because you HAD to buy the coolest new pocket pleasure. Don't cast hatred when you can't control impurities within your own life. So turn my other cheek. I am giving it to you willingly. Your hypocrisy is blinding to me and has obviously rendered you ignorant.

I don't drink much. I don't fly on anything. I find elation in doing things that may seem meaningless. How can you make the assumption that I am not worth the time without trying me out? You ever think you might like taking it easy for a change? I've already lived fifty years in this thirty-year old body. I don't need to prove anything to you. I don't need to swallow Absolut or Patron in excess to have a good time. I already did that. When all was said and done, all I possessed was an aching body and a sickened internal makeup. You are young. When you are my age, you will pass on the same knowledge and agree with my words wholeheartedly.

So open your eyes. Make judgments based on character as it relates to adding someone new to your life. Drunken nights will fade your years and you'll wake up wondering what happened. Your rejection of the caring people will have blown away like ashes in the wind and you will curse the day you let the solid objects go. For the solid objects root you, and the liquid you worshipped will seep into the ground and produce withered weeds. Weeds will serve as a reminder of the sail you tore when you had the option to, instead, let it stay whole so the wind could fill its back. The only reason you haven't joined the soil is because you are beautiful, and beauty will always be spared.

This is a general statement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment